Working at Edlio
We are a rapidly growing technology company with a portfolio of three software platforms in the education sector. With over 10,000 customers, we continue to build on our vision by both organic and acquisition growth. Our current portfolio covers CMS, user engagement and fintech.
We are seeking an Information Systems Administrator to join our team and help us scale. We have a modern cloud-based IT stack with Salesforce and NetSuite at its core. As IT Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Edlio’s internal information systems, employees’ hardware and software stacks, and building processes that allow us to securely scale. As one of Built In LA's Best Places to Work in 2019, we are seeking an individual who understands the professional and personal growth attached to this opportunity and has the corresponding internal drive to maximize it.
A significant part of your job will involve leading the ongoing improvement of our Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Pardot deployments with 100+ users, as well as systems that are closely integrated with Salesforce such as NetSuite and ChurnZero. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform.
- Manage users in Salesforce, NetSuite, Einstein Analytics, Pardot, ChurnZero, RingCentral, Zoom, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and other software products in our IT stack.
- Assist operations with on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Project management for the Edlio IT stack - secure sign-offs and buy-ins as projects progress.
- Standardize and streamline IT stacks across physical offices.
- Develop training for our information systems.
- Produce reports, dashboards, scheduled emails, workflows, and processes for Salesforce and other information systems using in-app capabilities, as well as Einstein Analytics.
- Consult and provide best practice and strategy for each department on using our information systems.
- Lead the customization and integration of our information systems.
- Provide and implement practical solutions for system inefficiencies, in order to increase collaboration, consistency, and ease of use.
- Develop implementation plans for new information systems we bring onboard.
- Support integration of company acquisitions into the Edlio IT stack.
- Set up payments and manage costs for IT assets.
- Oversee the intake and processing of internal IT tickets.
- Provide computer and network support, such as Wi-Fi and audio headset issues.
- Manage engagements with application-specific professional services providers such as Salesforce and NetSuite consultancies.
- College degree required; preferably in information technology, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of well-rounded IT management experience, with 3+ years as a lead, supervisor or manager.
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience and Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Process-oriented; understands the benefit of repeatable processes and consistent documentation.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce, NetSuite, and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to own the full IT function and build an IT organization that can scale with business over time.
- Experience with IT assets such as G Suite, Office 365, RingCentral, Zoom, Slack, JIRA, Confluence, and macOS.
- Experience with Validity DemandTools for Salesforce.
- Einstein Analytics experience.
- NetSuite administration experience and NetSuite Administrator certification.
Hi, we're Edlio. We are a fast-paced software development company that is looking for a smart, energetic, supportive, and dynamic individual to join our team. We specialize in a web-based solution for thousands of schools and districts nationwide. Our web-based content management system is packed with features designed specifically for teachers and school administrators and is a perfect fit for educational organizations of any size, from small charter schools to districts with dozens of campuses.
We are seeking a highly motivated team member who has a successful track record in Sales, including making outbound phone calls, high volume emails, follow up and scheduling appointments. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for analyzing target territories and areas in which our company can make the strongest impact. You will work closely with management and the Director of Sales Development on the mission and goals for the company. You will also work with our marketing department for different opportunities. Fostering and maintaining a cohesive, productive and collaborative relationship with both the Marketing and Sales teams will become your priority. The Sales Development Representative role consists of inside sales only.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years call center/customer service experience or 1 year sales experience would be considered
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Self-starter, self-motivated and disciplined
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Must be confident with and accustomed to interfacing with high-level decision makers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive in identifying and developing new business from telephone, email and other sales inquiry methods
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Determined and conscientious
- Team player
- High volume of phone calls and emails
Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary + Variable Compensation Plan
- 401k w/ employer matching
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- $2,000 travel incentive
- Wellness stipend
- Employee Assistance Program