The science of trust with Edlio.
Your website is often the first place people go to learn about your school. It should reflect the culture and traditions of your school.
But a great website doesn't have to break the bank, so we offer three design options to meet any school's goals and budget.Our Design Packages:
The secret to building trust is consistent, reliable communication. Edlio's industry leading CMS offers a wide range of features, while still being easy for your staff to use.
Check out all it can do:
- Accessibility Settings
- Ensure your website is accessible to all by adding alt text, using automatic captioning and transcripts for videos, and enabling keyboard navigation.
- SIS Integration
- Integrate your SIS to send emails, newsletters, and Broadcast messages.
- Form Builder With Payments
- Add permission slips and registration forms to your website and use the Payments add-on to collect fees and donations.
- Google Integrations
- Connect your site to Google Classroom, sync your calendars, and allow visitors to translate your content with Google Translate.
- Microsoft Office 365 Integrations
- Upload files and pictures from OneDrive, connect your Office 365 Calendar, and easily log in with your existing credentials using SSO.
- SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Access your site securely from any device using your Google or Microsoft Office 365 credentials.
- Social Media Manager
- Link your social media accounts to your website to post updates immediately or schedule them for later.
- Teacher and Class Page Subscriptions
- Keep parents and students in the loop by allowing them to sign up for daily email summaries with upcoming homework and teacher posts.
- Email and Newsletter Sender
- Reach out to your community by sending unlimited emails and newsletters to your contact lists.
- Full Broadcast Integration
- Use this mass communication add-on to send out voice, text, and email alerts quickly and easily.
Our team of digital accessibility experts will make sure that all visitors can engage with your content, no matter how they interact with your website.
Learn more about how we can help you reach Level AA conformance to WCAG 2.1: