Teachers and admins-we’ve got some really useful tips to get your website ready for the summer and upcoming school year. You know it’ll be here before you know it, so get a head start!
- Review your pages and update them for any upcoming summer programs or anything new for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Start setting up your Summer and Fall classes and integrate your Google classroom.
- Manage your contact lists and teacher/class page subscribers.
If you want a more detailed look into how to get all this done, click here.
- Set up your Summer and Fall terms.
- Update your calendars and news items on your homepage.
- If your school is big on social media, use the Social Media Manager to make it easy to post directly from your admin site to your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- Review your users to add/remove staff and updating admin or super admin accounts-especially if you’re a district with multi-site managers
- Review your site content, disable pages and update your Site Navigation
If you want a more detailed look into how to get all this one, click here