Summer School, Edlio Edition
May 12th, 2106
Over the last year, we’ve released quite a few new and improved features for your site, so we thought we’d do a quick recap here in case you missed anything (just in time for your Professional Development sessions!):
- Use Voice and Text Alerts to send voicemails and text messages to your community! Compose your messages in the admin site and send them off to anyone with a cell phone (or a landline, for voice messages). For more details or to sign up, click here.
- Single Sign-on is now available for Google, Microsoft 365, and Canvas. Log on to your Edlio site using your credentials and have one less password to remember! Submit a ticket to tech support with which service your school uses, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Subscribe is an easy way to keep in touch and to let families know about summer events. And with Subscriber Lists, now you can also manage your subscriber lists from the admin site.
- Use News Alerts to set up an alert on your homepage for site visitors! News Alerts are especially handy in the summer for announcing summer school sessions or back-to-school nights.
- Google Classroom is now fully integrated with your Edlio site! If you haven't started using Google Classroom yet, summer's a great time to learn the ropes.
- We've been updating our Pages editor throughout the year, and if you haven't updated a Page in awhile, you should take a look! You can create tables, add links, and change text size and color using our modern, intuitive editor.
- The new Stats page for website administrators displays your top active users, how many classes and assignments have been created, and the number of subscribers for your departments.
- Notification Center is our direct line to you for quick announcements, MyEdlio trainings and product surveys.
- Photo Shuffles got a nice makeover and upgrade earlier this year! Add captions and links to your slides and control the way slide navigation and transitions work on your site.