New Year, New Term
January 14th, 2016
We know getting a smooth start to the new semester can be challenging. That's why we have features designed to streamline your site!
- Add a new term in your website: we're talking to you, admins. Click here for a help article. Tip: set the start and end dates of your term a couple of days earlier/later than your actual term.
- Easily copy classes from an old term to the new one using the "Browse or copy old classes" link on the My Classes page.
- Remind students to subscribe to your classes at the beginning of the term! Once they subscribe, they'll get useful info (like homework assignments) via email daily.
- Add events to your calendar so students and parents can easily stay up-to-date.
- And be sure to update your teacher page with any new details for the new semester.