Boost Engagement with News
March 20th, 2017
Your most dynamic marketing tool is your website. It showcases your brand, who you are and what you have to offer. But how do you keep visitors coming back on a weekly or even daily basis? Enter the News feature. Lucky for you, we have some great ideas for your news feed.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes a photo with a single sentence can be enough to tell a story.
- Celebrate your students and staff. Create a recurring feature for Student of the Week or Teacher of the Month.
- Promote special events. Let parents, alumni and the community know how to get tickets to your next gala auction or fundraiser.
- Share your wisdom. You know your school like the back of your hand. Bring your visitors into the loop with "Did you know" facts and stories.
- Brag about your achievements. Do you have a special education program or new technology initiative that's really making a difference? Write about it!