School's out - hooray! While this is great for kids, parents may find themselves thinking about how they're going to fill up 3 months of vacation with some trepidation. Fear not, Edlio is here with some suggestions!
- Learn to code with MIT Scratch (best for younger kids) and then graduate to Codeacademy.
- Teach yourself that language you’ve always wanted to learn with Duolingo. Du kan snakke og skrive norsk!
- Build your own robot butler with Lego Robots or Arduino.
- It’s time for some science projects! We like to stick to the classics - turn a potato into a battery, dissolve eggshells, and grow a crystal sculpture.
- More of an arts ’n crafts type? Try your hand at creating ice chalk and foam paint.
Needless to say, these projects are really for all ages - so don’t be surprised if Team Edlio trades the ping-pong games for Lego robots and baking soda and vinegar volcanoes this summer!